The current website is built with WordPress, using the Arras Theme, and contains a lot of plugins and widgets. I listed all plugins that I used below. Many thanks to everyone who developed these plugins and widgets!
- Akismet by Automattic: Protects me from spam
- Breadcrumb NavXT by John Havlik: Placed in widgets on the top right and bottom right
- Contact Form by ContactMe: Contact menu
- dTabs by David Burton: Used in the Work section
- Get Custom Field Values by Scott Reilly: Used in my Work section, to display the metadata of each project (Created with, -during and -for)`
- Highlighter by ANNOtype, Inc.: Gives the ability to engage with you on specific words, sentences, and images by simply highlighting (as shown in the example right here).
- Netlife’s Tag Cloud by Neil E. Pearson: Shows a nice flash tag cloud in the footer of this website
- NextGEN Gallery by Alex Rabe: Used most of the pages in the Work section
- NextGen Resize byManoj Sachwani: Used to minimize traffic on this heavy website
- No Comments On Pages by Jaka Jancar: Used to disable comments where I did not wanted you guys to comment
- Share and Follow by Andy Killen: Visible on every page on the right hand, so that you can share my writings
- Wickett Twitter Widget by Automattic Inc: Shows my latest tweets everywhere except in the Work section
- Widget Logic by Alan Trewartha: Made it possible to (not) show certain widgets (such as my latest Tweets and the projects’ metadata) where I wanted
- WP to Twitter by Joseph Dolson: Tweeting the latest headlines from this website
I am aware of the fact that not everything works perfectly. There might be problems with links or correct visualizations on this site. Do you see a flaw? Please mention it to me and I’ll fix it 🙂 Thanks!